Are you ready for an adventure? Would you like to try something new and also do something good for yourself?
In two eventful workshop days you will learn the basics of the health method founded by the Dutchman Wim Hof – the ICE-MAN. A method that invites you to a better life. Breathing exercises, focus training and bathing in the ice-cold river “Findelbach” (optional) as well as a bath in the lake “Moosjiesee” are on the program. The uniquely beautiful and impressive winter landscape in Zermatt makes this event unforgettable. The workshop is suitable for everyone, especially for beginners who want to experience the cold element in a new.
- 2 Certified WHM Instructors (Level 2 – Advanced), Beat Brun CH, Scott Macdonald A
- Overnight from Saturday to Sunday (Arrival Fr possible by arrangement, not included)
- Information documents on the method
- Language DE/EN
BENEFITS OF THE METHOD
- More energy in everyday life
- Increased body awareness
- Focus & resilience
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improved sleep quality
- Positive experience with the cold
- New perspectives on old habits
You will receive details on the packing and logistics after you completed your booking. If you have any questions, give me a call or send me an email.