Change is very difficult because a person has a large amount of human inertia.
In physics, inertia is understood as "an object in motion will remain in motion, and an object at rest will remain at rest, unless a force is applied to it." So in order to improve oneself, it must be understood that a force is required or else a person will not change. Sometimes these forces are out of our control so we change due to external circumstances.
But when it comes to training or personal development, a person is in control of the forces, and must apply the appropriate forces, in the appropriate amounts, in the appropriate direction in order to end up where they want to be. This needs energy and consistency.
This is where we start!
Your Coaches are international and English or Spanish native speaking!
If you want to start to control your forces and start adjusting them, we are happy to support you in achieving your goals!
- 1. Define your wish, goal, desire, etc.
- 2. After you've defined your goal or what you want, it's very important to define your motivation for setting this goal. Why do you want this?
- 3. So you have a solid motivation for enacting change? Great! The next step is to develop conviction.
- 4. At the same time you're developing conviction, you need to make an honest and accurate assessment of where you currently are in comparison with where you want to be. Also you have to check: Am I on the path, because
- If you're not seeing progress then you need to change your strategy or approach and
- if you're seeing progress then you will know what you're doing is working and feel great about it!
- 5. At this point you need to start down the path to your goal. You know where you are, and where you want to be. You know that challenges lie in the way, but you have the conviction to face them and overcome them.