… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Module 1: Planning and Deployment in the Enterprise:
- This module provides an overview of AD FS Planning and Deployment and how to install AD FS, use a managed service account, install the AD FS Proxy, and setup federation trust with other organization.
- Module 2 Application Types and Supported Standards:
- This module discusses Single Sign-On (SSO) for intranet application and federated access. This will also cover Kerberos Device and User Claims, Authentication Assurance mechanism and different AD FS token types.
- Module 3: Workplace Join:
- This module presents new features introduced in AD FS 3.0 such as workplace join, work folders, Web Application Proxy (WAP) and publishing non-claims aware application with AD FS.
- Module 4: Authentication Policies and Multi-Factor Authentication:
- This module covers Web Single Sign-On (WebSSO) from domain join and workplace join with different authentication types, password reset/notification/soft account lock out.
- Module 5: Advanced Concepts:
- This module focuses on the advanced AD FS topic like attribute store, IdP-initiated Single Sign-On, home realm discovery, and customizing the look and feel of AD FS UI and webpages.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting:
- This module provides troubleshooting steps to identify issues related to SSO, authentication prompts, certificates, workplace joins.
ZieleJetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
This three-day Active Directory Federation Services: Deployment, Administration, and Troubleshooting WorkshopPLUS is designed to help customers address the significant changes to identity and managing access to resources that have developed thanks to Web Service (WS-*) standards and interoperability. It is difficult to make a suitable choice with so many alternatives. This often results in poor selection, and imposes limitation on authentication and authorization for how the applications will be accessed in future. This WorkshopPLUSputs concepts of claims-based authentication and authorization into action, and helps organizations to deploy AD FS.
VoraussetzungenThe attendees must possess knowledge of the following:
- Active Directory Domain Services
SQL Server/Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)