Artificial Intelligence is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting fields out there, and machine learning and deep learning represent its true bleeding edge. In this course, you’ll develop a clear understanding of the concepts behind artificial intelligence, and apply this knowledge to design and implement intelligent systems that learn from complex, large-scale datasets.
We’ll show you how to train and optimize deep neural networks and dive into common architectures such as convolutional neural networks, and long short term memory networks.
Real-world AI systems in Python and Google TensorFlow will be introduced from scratch via a live-project and later on in your very first AI project. You will learn not only new technologies but also on how to solve new classes of problems that were once thought prohibitively challenging with classical methods.
We have developed this training in close cooperation with our academic and industry partners.
Day 1 - Foundations of AI
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- The importance of Data
- Cloud Computing
Day 2 - Deep learning models and their application
- What is Deep Learning
- Understanding Neural Networks
- Deep Learning architectures and their applications
- The future of Deep Learning and AI
Day 3 - my first AI project
- AI development environment - an introduction
- Live-coding session through prepared example
- Apply your knowledge in a real-life example
Who should apply?
Executives and professionals with a strong interest in applications of Artificial Intelligence. Participants typically have a background in management, corporate strategy, innovation management or startups (CEO/CTO)
Coding skills are not a prerequisite for this course, although basic Python skills are a plus.
Over the course of 3 days you will:
- Learn principles of Artificial Intelligence
- Understand neural networks and their applications in your industry
- Apply your know-how in a real-life example