Investing in early-stage tech companies is very exciting and can be enormously rewarding.
However, start-up investments are also very risky and early stage investors therefore need a specific set of skills and know-how. The first step is often the hardest: What do I need to consider before investing? Which mistakes are often made? And how do I find access to good investment opportunities and other business angels?
This three-hour consultation offers a first overview of the entire life cycle of an early-stage investment as well as the opportunities and risks. After booking you can arrange a suitable appointment with your trainer Mag. Berthold Baurek-Karlic (Serial-Entrepreneuer and Business Angel as well as Co-Founder of the Business Angel Institute).
- My deal flow - How do I find and evaluate the best startup deals?
- Financial and legal aspects: An overview of valuation and typical deal terms for startup investments.
- Portfolio management: Monitoring and support of startups.
- Exit strategies: Time to successfully sell own shares.
We offer this consultation in German or English.
- You understand the mechanics and the process of investments in startups.
- You have a clear idea of whether this asset class with its high opportunities and risks is suitable for you.
- You can independently take the next steps to become an active business angel.
- You benefit from the know-how and experience of your trainer!