… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Course introduction
- Introduction to the course.
- Identify system administration functions in Puppet
- Identify system administration functions in Puppet code.
- Puppet architecture
- Describe the Puppet architecture and describe a state model.
- Implement a Puppet manifest
- Build, validate, and deploy a Puppet manifest.
- Troubleshoot Puppet manifests
- Find documentation and diagnose errors in Puppet manifests.
- Implement Git
- Implement Git to manage software.
- Find information with Facter
- View information about systems using Facter.
- Implement Puppet modules
- Create Puppet modules and implement classes in a manifest.
- Implement relationships in a Puppet module
- Implement namespaces, relationships, and dependencies in a Puppet module.
- Implement variables and conditionals in a Puppet module
- Implement variables and conditionals in a Puppet module.
- Identify advanced system administration functions in Puppet
- Identify advanced system administration functions in Puppet code.
- Implement Puppet
- Deploy and configure a Puppet master and a Puppet client.
- Implement external Puppet modules
- Implement Puppet modules from Puppet Forge.
- Implement Puppet in a DevOps environment
- Implement Puppet in a DevOps environment.
- Implement Puppet in Red Hat Satellite 6
- Implement Puppet in a Red Hat Satellite 6 environment.
ZieleThis course will cover case studies involving Red Hat products that use Puppet: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and Red Hat Satellite.
Key Puppet concepts will be introduced, including language constructs, modules, classes, and resources. The deployment of a Puppet server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the deployment of Puppet as a client will also be covered. We will discuss the use of the Git distributed version control system to store configuration files as they are prepared for deployment through Puppet.
This course covers the basics of how to work with the community version of Puppet (3.6) that is also included as part of Red Hat Satellite 6.1. It is mainly focused on using this version of Puppet as provided with and used by Red Hat products.
However, this is not intended to primarily be a generic Puppet course. One of the reasons for the popularity of Puppet with customers is that it is a cross-platform solution that can be used to manage other Unix systems and Microsoft Windows systems as well, but this course focuses primarily on Puppet integration with RHEL and Red Hat software solutions.
Course Content Summary:
Verwenden Sie das kostenfreie Red Hat Preassessment Tool für Ihren Ausbildungserfolg!
VoraussetzungenFür dieses Seminar werden folgende Vorkenntnisse empfohlen: