… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
- Get started with containers
- Provision a database server using container technology.
- Work with containers
- Work with and manipulate existing container images to produce containerized services.
- Manage Images
- Manage the life cycle of an image from creation to deletion.
- Create custom images
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image.
- Design container images for application deployment
- Design and build a custom container image for the deployment of an application over multiple containers.
- Test containerized application deployment
- Deploy a multi-container application using Kubernetes.
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Utilize various techniques to troubleshoot a containerized application.
- Provision development environments
- Provision a development environment using the Red Hat CDK.
- Comprehensive review of containerizing software applications
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application.
ZieleThrough hands-on labs, students will take a monolithic application and break it down into its distinct services thereby illustrating how containers are an excellent vehicle for microservices architecture deployment.
- Creating containers using Docker
- Working with image registries
- Providing persistent storage to a container
- Creating new images using Dockerfiles
- Implementing image design recommended practices
- Linking containers
- Orchestrating containers using Kubernetes
- Provisioning development and testing environments with Vagrant
VoraussetzungenThis course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Have familiarity with general programming and scripting concepts.
- Have an understanding of the runtime environment configuration for the language of choice.
- Have familiarity with relational database concepts and a basic knowledge of SQL; MySQL experience is recommended.
- Have basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills;(RHCSA) certification recommended.