Crises are situations that hit an organisation or company suddenly and often catches management and staff unprepared. A lack of crisis management skills may thus result in substantial losses or even the put the existence of the organisation as a whole at risk. In this one-day course we enable you to manage crisis situations successfully and to use chances that may arise in such circumstances. We cover topics from natural disasters thru major accidents and litigation issues. This training is particularly important for companies that compete in international markets.
The training is based on the norms ISO 31000, ÖNORM S 2300 and ONR 192320.
Topics covered include:
- Crisis Management, BCM, Risk Management and Resilience
- Structure and procedures of the Crisis Management Team
- Crisis Handbook
- Psychological aspects of crises
- Case studies and Good Practices
- Crisis Management in an international business environment
- Practical exercises
This training is specifically designed for CEOs, Risk Managers, Security Managers and members of Crisis Management Teams.
We will also be happy to offer you a compact one-day training including Crisis Management and Crisis Communication. Please contact us for a tailer-made training package for your company!
- To know the principles of Crisis Management
- To understand the structures and procedures of the Crisis Management Team
- To know the most important Do´s and Don´ts
- To be able to implement a Crisis Management structure
- To gain practical experiences in a desktop exercise
- To understand the practical requirements and resources for successful Crisis Management
English Level C