… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Day 1
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Day 2
- Continuous Integration on AWS
- Continuous Deployment on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Day 3
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 2
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines on AWS
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
ZieleDevOps Engineering on AWS demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS.
The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
.... Course Description
VoraussetzungenWe recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites
- Attended Developing on AWS or System Operations on AWS course
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)