Fundraising is a tough task, especially if you're new to this business. You need to put your story before the right investors, nail the right arguments and have the right product at the right time. Performing a professional fundraising process, using the right tools and hacks in communication will increase your chances of being seen dramatically. The program will give you the essential skills to build relationships with investors personally and raise maybe millions by yourself.
- Which investors invest in start-ups?
- How many investors do you need to contact?
- Which investors suits your company?
- What are investors looking for in startups?
- Features of a solid pitch deck?
- How to set up a fundraising process?
- Does transactional communication help?
- How to design funnel management for fundraising?
+ Valuable downloads
This course is designed for start-ups looking for early-stage investors in Europe. Most content can be applied internationally and is also recommended for business angels who tend to actively support their startups. There is no requirement for prior training or experience, except that the course is only available in English.