… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Preparing to Install Windows 7
- Performing a Clean Installation of Windows 7
- Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 7
- Performing Image-based Installation of Windows 7
- Configuring Application Compatibility
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- Partitioning Disks in Windows 7
- Managing Disk Volumes
- Maintaining Disks in Windows 7
- Installing and Configuring Device Drivers
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers
- Overview of Authentication and Authorization
- Managing File Access in Windows 7
- Managing Shared Folders
- Configuring File Compression
- Managing Printing
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Configuring IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Implementing Automatic IP Address Allocation
- Overview of Name Resolution
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Configuring Wireless Network Connections
- Overview of Wireless Networks
- Configuring a Wireless Network
- Securing Windows 7 Desktops
- Overview of Security Management in Windows 7
- Securing a Windows 7 Client Computer by Using Local Security Policy Settings
- Securing Data by Using EFS and BitLocker
- Configuring Application Restrictions
- Configuring User Account Control
- Configuring Windows Firewall
- Configuring Security Settings in Internet Explorer 8
- Configuring Windows Defender
- Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 7 Client Computers
- Maintaining Performance by Using the Windows 7 Performance Tools
- Maintaining Reliability by Using the Windows 7 Diagnostic Tools
- Backing Up and Restoring Data by Using Windows Backup
- Restoring a Windows 7 System by Using System Restore Points
- Configuring Windows Update
- Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access in Windows 7
- Configuring Mobile Computer and Device Settings
- configuring Remote Desktop and Remote Assistance for Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess for Remote Access
- Configuring BranchCache for Remote Access
ZieleThis three-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
Dieses Seminar bereitet auf die Microsoft Zertifizierungsprüfung 70-680 Windows 7, Configuring
VoraussetzungenBefore attending this course, students must have:
Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
The skills to map network file shares.
Experience working from a command prompt.
Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server.
Basic understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.