In this live coaching you have the opportunity to explore and apply different evaluation methods for your company, during a individual and very personal 1:1 session with your Coach.
In this online live coaching, we teach the most common valuation methods for start-up companies, both in theory and in practice. International standards for the valuation of private equity and venture capital investments (IPEV), will be explained for a better understanding of global investors best practice.
This online-coaching is available in GERMAN and ENGLISH.
The successful investor and serial entrepreneur Berthold Baurek-Karlic has been accompanying start-ups in different development phases for many years.
He is president of the European Super Angels Club, founder and CEO of Venionaire Capital and the Business Angel Institute. He knows the start-up scene and its players like no other. His lectures at universities, at renowned accelerators and at large international events inspire hundreds (maybe even thousands) of participants every year.
- Theory and practice application to valuation models for growth companies
- Overview of the international standard for private equity and venture valuation (IPEV guidelines)
- Introduction to the Scorecard Method
- Introduction to the First Chicago Method
- Introduction to the Venture Capital Method
- Setting adequate risk premiums
- Determining suitable multipliers
- Overview of databases and service providers for company valuation
+ Valuable downloads
There are no formal requirements for booking this workshop. Should a booking be made without a concrete reason (valuation of a specific company), we will work with an exercise example.
This course is aimed at founders as well as business angels who have already gained initial experience in the field of start-up or venture capital investments and wish to expand their expertise in the field of company valuation.