This module of the Business Angel Institute early stage investing training program covers finding and selecting the best companies to invest in.
- guided home study which will typically take around 3 days of your time (flexibly at home)
- Then you get to interact with your peers in 2 full days of face-to-face masterclasses
- Instructions for practicing as well as feedback on your results
- Finally, you get a remote coaching session to clarify any open issues.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Basic concepts and understanding all the relevant actors in the early stage ecosystem
- Professionally structuring your investment process
- Finding high quality investment opportunities
- Advanced ways of screening the deal flow in a way consistent with your personal investment strategy
- How to approach the due diligence process
- Conducting a market and business due diligence
The program is delivered by experts in all phases from finding targets to exiting investments, including experienced angel investors, representatives of angel organizations, entrepreneurship professors, specialized lawyers and specialized tax advisors.
The training delivers specific best practices as well as underlying principles and a broad spectrum of perspectives. Even experienced angels will significantly expand their horizons and hone their methods, while newcomers gain a thorough understanding of the whole process. Representatives of organizations dealing with early stage investment issues and of the surrounding service industry have also found our training program useful in the past.
There are no prerequisites necessary.