… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Course introduction
- Introduce and review the course.
- Development environment review
- Describe the developer's tools, agile practices, and deployment environment that will be utilized in this course.
- Bookstore application review
- Become familiar with the course application architecture, features, and project layout.
- Introduction to OpenShift Enterprise
- Describe the features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
- Deploy applications on OpenShift Enterprise
- Define, build, and deploy an application on OpenShift Enterprise.
- Implement continuous integration
- Establish continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Manage OpenShift Enterprise applications
- Control and maintain applications using the OpenShift Enterprise command line interface.
- Create complex deployments
- Create deployments that utilize clustering, load balancing, and customized node scheduling.
- Troubleshoot applications
- Use debugging and logs to troubleshoot problems with application performance or deployment issues.
- Customize OpenShift Enterprise
- Create custom source image containers, templates, and builders.
- Course review
- Practice the skills learned in this course.
ZieleThis course is part of a series of courses that focus on using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat® to automate a portion of the software delivery pipeline.
The course immerses the student in a DevOps environment through the use of agile software development methodology, test-driven development, continuous integration, and a standard operating environment through the use of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Through hands-on labs, the student will implement user stories for an existing Java™ EE application and deploy the application to an OpenShift Enterprise instance. The student will learn how to create, update, and maintain applications using OpenShift Enterprise.
Verwenden Sie das kostenfreie Red Hat Preassessment Tool für Ihren Ausbildungserfolg!
- Java EE programming skills are helpful—we try to keep the programming tasks simple, like changing the color of an item on an HTML page—so general HTML skills common to many programming environments will suffice.
- Experience as a successful developer in one of the environments supported by OpenShift Enterprise—either Python, Ruby, or Java EE.