… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Course Overview
- Introducing Oracle Application Express
- Creating a Desktop and Mobile Database Application
- Working with Reports for Desktop Application
- Working with Reports for Mobile Application
- Creating Forms
- Working with Pages and Regions
- Adding Items and Buttons
- Understanding Session State
- Including Page Processing
- Validating and Debugging Your Application
- Adding Shared Components That Aid Navigation
- Working with Themes, Templates and Files
- Implementing Security
- Managing Application Navigation
- Extending Your Application
- Creating and Editing Charts
- Adding Calendars and Trees
- Using Dynamic Actions and Plug-Ins
- Utilizing Application Express Printing
- Managing Application Feedback
ZieleThis Oracle Application Express Workshop I Ed 2 training teaches you how to quickly and efficiently develop database-centric web applications using Oracle Application Express. Explore implementing security in your applications, managing application navigation, basic validation and debugging techniques used while developing an application in Oracle Application Express.
Nach Abschluss des Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Kenntnisse zu folgenden Themen:
- Create database applications for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
Add various components like new pages, reports regions, items and other components required to enhance an application.
Create processes, validations, computations and dynamic actions within an application.
Change the look and feel of your web applications using built-in themes and templates.
Create and use shared components for an application.
Understand managing and using session state variables.
Implement security in an application.
Manage application navigation using shared components.
Improvise your application by creating calendars, charts and trees
Extend your application by adding advanced features like printing, BLOB object, data loading, site and more.
Enable feedback mechanisms from the application and tracking the feedback from Oracle APEX.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML
- Oracle Database: SQL Workshop I
Oracle Database: SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals