The PRINCE2® FOUNDATION level is designed for those who wish to learn the basics and the terminology of PRINCE2. Afterwards you will be familiar with the methodology and will be able to work in PRINCE2 managed projects.
- Introduction to Projects and Project Management
- The elements of PRINCE2: Principles, Themes, Processes, Management Products
- Case Study
- Preparation for the Exam.
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Examination
The PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER level goes far beyond the Foundation Level. This course is aimed at people who are, or will be, acting as Project Managers in a PRINCE2 environment. With this qualification you will be capable of adopting PRINCE2 projects to the specific environment and to manage them. This certificate shall be renewed after 3 years.
- Review of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the specific project environment
- Case Studies: Setting Up Project Controls, Planning Quality, Product Based Planning, Authorising a Work Package, Examining Project Issues, Closing a Project
- Preparation of the examination
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate Examination