This professional seminar gives an introduction to the real estate market and focuses on:
- Real estate development processes
- Different valuations methods
- Valuation in the hospitality industry
A MODUL University professional seminar is divided into three sections, allowing for maximum flexibility.
- Pre-Module phase: a two week e-learning period where participants are required to study reading material at home
- Core-Module phase: a two day seminar on MU Vienna’s campus
- Post-Module phase: a 2-4 week e-learning period where participants are required to complete a project or paper at home
Total course time is approximately one month, while the required on-campus seminar time is two days.
Mag. Martina Maly-Gärtner is Managing Director of Michaeler & Partner Vienna and Member of the MODUL University Vienna Tourism Advisory Board. She holds ten years of hotel experience in leading hotels (Hilton, Paris; Hotel Sacher, Vienna; Four Seasons and St. Regis, New York; Al Bustan Palace, Oman). She worked as hotel consultant in Berlin and Salzburg as well as in the field of Hotel real estate valuation at MRG Metzger Real Estate Group Vienna. Her expertise lies in the field of project management, hotel opening management, valuation of hotels, revenue management, and implementation of Green Globe and ÖGNI (sustainable building).