… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
- Install OpenShift Enterprise
- Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
- Execute commands
- Execute commands using the command line interface.
- Build applications
- Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
- Persistent storage
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
- Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
- Create and build applications with S2I and templates.
- Manage the system
- Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications.
- Customize OpenShift Enterprise
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
- Comprehensive review
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.
ZieleThis Course prepares the system administrator to install, configure, and manage OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat® instances.
OpenShift Enterprise, Red Hat's platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering, provides pre-defined deployment environments for applications of all types through its use of container technology.
This creates an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery.
OpenShift Enterprise is a key technology in Red Hat's DevOps story. Using PaaS has proven to accelerate time to market for many organizations. This course provides the knowledge to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment. In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
Verwenden Sie das kostenfreie Red Hat Preassessment Tool für Ihren Ausbildungserfolg!
- Attending Course RH270 Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by OpenShift, or equivalent experience
- Attending Courses RH124 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administration I and RH134 Red Hat System Administration II or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer