… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Module 1: Vulnerabilities, threats and PtH attack overview:
- This module provides an overview of general vulnerabilities, threats and layered security protection. It covers PtH attack mitigation techniques including the new Windows 10 feature Credential Guard.
- Module 2: Securing Client in Application Layer:
- This module details tools that are available in Windows 7 (Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR), User Account Control (UAC), Mandatory Integrity Control (MIC) , AppLocker, Session 0 isolation and File and Registry Virtualization) as well as some new features introduced in Windows 10 (auditing enhancements, Device Guard)
- Module 3: Securing Client in File/Data layer:
- This module presents file and data layer security, and protections against offline attacks on client assets. The technologies reviewed in this module include BitLocker and Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot protections.
- Module 4: Client Authentication Security Features:
- This module covers password challenges and alternatives and new features introduced in Windows 10 (Microsoft Passport, Windows Hello)
- Module 5: Protecting Client Network Communication:
- This module focuses on securing the network layer by providing a deep insight of builtin Windows Firewall and IPsec capabilities, and an overview of secure wireless access, also how to use advanced capabilities of Windows Firewall to mitigate the risk of PtH attack
ZieleJetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
Security threats are increasingly a focal point for many enterprises. Cybercrime, industrial espionage, and diversity of malware are expanding dramatically. There is no single tool that can protect your assets against all threats. However, by protecting your client infrastructure with defenses at different layers of security, you can significantly reduce the potential exposure.Corporate client machines and devices can introduce significant security risk. This WorkshopPLUS demonstrates Microsoft’s technologies, tools, and methods which can be used to design, deploy, and control client-side security by significantly decreasing several risks in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 environments. Understand the full story behind Credential Theft and Pass the Hash (PtH) attacks and know all the mitigations and countermeasures available for Windows 7 and later operating systems
The three-day Securing Windows Client WorkshopPLUS provides students with the skills required to protect Windows clients against unintended access or intrusion.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Vulnerabilities, threats and PtH attack overview
- Securing Client in Application Layer
- Securing Client in File/Data layer
- Client Authentication Security Features
- Protecting Client Network Communication
VoraussetzungenFür dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Security threats and vulnerabilities
Group policy management
Network security concepts