… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Module 1: Introduction to Skype for Business Server 2015: This module provides an overview of the new features and improvements in Skype for Business Server 2015. It also covers planning for Skype for Business Server deployments, architecture recommendations and sizing considerations.
- Module 2: Deployment: This module covers In-Place upgrade from Lync Server 2013 and migration to Skype for Business Server 2015. The module also covers an overview of SQL Always On Availability Groups and deployment of external access components such as Skype for Business Server Edge Server and Reverse
- Module 3: Hybrid Deployments with Office 365: This module talks about planning for hybrid deployments and the prerequisites. The module also covers the hybrid configuration wizard and explains how to migrate users and services between Skype for Business Server 2015 on-premises and Office 365 Skype for Business Online.
- Module 4: Client and Feature Deployment: This module covers the new features of the Skype for Business client and goes over the policy controlling the first run experience. It also covers integration with Exchange Outlook Web Access.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting Deployment Issues: This module introduces you to the different tools available to assist with deployment issues and explains how to troubleshoot deployment
ZieleJetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Skype for Business Server Deployment workshop provides participants the knowledge and skills to effectively deploy a supported core Skype for Business infrastructure. Through presentations, white-board discussions, and goal-based labs, this 3-day workshop covers various topics that include an overview of the new features introduced in Skype for Business Server
2015, In-Place Upgrade, and Migration.