Specification by example is the corner-stone of any successful testing and requirements strategy with agile and lean processes, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming and Kanban. This two day workshop teaches you how to apply specification by example to bridge the communication gap between stakeholders and implementation teams, build quality into software from the start, design, develop and deliver systems fit for purpose.
Since 2007, more than 6000 people have benefited from this workshop. Below is selected feedback from some of the previous participants:
- Very efficient and practical course. No dogmatism or philosophy. Built up on real life examples with useful real life exercises. – Sergei Sergejev, Skype
- The best course I’ve attended in my career. I loved that the instructor challenged us to think for ourselves and did not give us the answers straight away. Trond Svensen, SITS
- Informative, to the point and loads of potential business value for my employer and clients. Thomas Bakken, Consultant at Logica Norge AS
- I initially wanted to attend Gojko’s course on Agile Acceptance Testing because I wanted to learn about test automation and how to do it well. As a product owner, I came to realise that I was going to have to change a lot of what I did. I needed to learn how to make requirements definite, unambiguous, atomic – not only so that they might be an input into an automation process but also because I want to create something the whole company can understand, something that is concise to read and something I can easily keep up to date.- Patrick O’Malley, Product Manager, Yahoo Inc.
- Definitely worthwhile, particularly if product owners/internal clients are also involved. – Will Thomas, Scrum Developer at UBS
- As a teacher, Gojko is one of the few that understand the power of teaching. It is all to seldom that someone with great familiarity of the solutions they teach also understand and listens to any other and novel problems someone share. It is hard to to put your self in someone else’s shoes. But Gojko does this remarkably well. – Gunnar Ahlberg, Avega Group
- Inspiring, changed my perspective, essential knowledge. – John I. Hervik, Logica Norge AS.
The workshop is aimed at testers, business analysts and developers and based on Gojko Adzic’s books Specification by Example and Bridging the Communication Gap. Through facilitated exercises and discussion, you will learn:
- how to extend specifications with examples to create a single source of truth for testing and development
- how to avoid functional gaps and inconsistencies in specifications and tests
- how to run specification workshops to facilitate collaboration
- good practices for designing specifications with examples and acceptance tests for agile teams
- how to create a living documentation system to facilitate change and improve your process long-term
- how other teams, from small web startups to large distributed teams in investment banks, apply specification by example in their contexts
For more information visit our website: https://techtalk.at/trainings
TechTalk Software Support GmbH
TechTalk Software Support GmbH
Jetzt unverbindlich anfragen