Verhandlungs-Sparring in Dubai - Incentive Seminar Verhandeln für Profis
Sparring is a form of training common to many combat sports. Although the precise form varies, it is essentially relatively ‘free-form’ fighting, with enough rules, customs, or agreements to make injuries unlikely. […]*
Experience a completely new dimension of negotiation training for the pro:
- limited participant number (4 – 6)
- confidential forum for reflection (no need to present yourself)
- exercise your own real-world negotiation cases
- model negotiation tactics with real people until you get your deal through
- follow video-analysis to improve and internalize your skills
- train tactic-strategic variations and options close-up
- work with the negotiation expert Dr. Amin Talab (author of the bestselling Master Negotiator)
With this workshop you can improve your negotiations in a lasting manner away from day-to-day business and colleagues.
Find Sparrings in Zurich & Vienna at http://www.negotiationsparring.com
NEGOTIATION SPARRING offers you a recurring training possibility. It keeps you alert, gives you a chance to practice with merciless professionals in a safe and confidential environment. You want to:
- test and develop your negotiation skills confidentially?!
- receive an independent external opinion on your strategy? Somebody to discuss tactics with in a discreet manner?
- rehearse a soon-to-come negotiation and try out options? Ideally with hitherto unknown sparring partners that give you feedback openly and in plain terms according to professional guidance?
- check your negotiation skills on a regular basis and keep yourself fit and up-to-date?
- compare your methods with colleagues and do some networking at the same time?
This workshop is entirely and exclusively focused on hands-on training by means of Case Studies.
It is perfectly suited for active participants of any branch or industry. Ideally, you do have a good understanding of the theoretical negotiation background and have attended respective workshops (like the Master Negotiator Program). Delegates will be selected to fit each other, secure a comparable level and confidentiality.
The limited participant number guarantees the maximum learning experience in a compact and professional environment.
Participant number: Maximum 6 Participants. Only a maximum of 3 participants is allowed from any corporation in order to guarantee diverse sparring partners.
Find out why past participants did it at