… jetzt mit Ratenzahlung
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Management:
- This module provides an overview of management tools used most often with Group Policy and related actions.
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Group Policies:
- In this module, you will be presented with how Group Policies are stored, replicated, and presented.
- Module 3: Configuring Group Policies:
- This module presents areas of configuration of Group Policy Preferences, Group Policy Objects, and a number of specific settings that affect performance.
- Module 4: Processing Mechanics:
- This module covers the back-end of the mechanics that involved with the processing of Group Policy Objects from the server to the client.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting:
- This module focuses on the troubleshooting of the most common issues Group Policy Objects and their processing.
ZieleJetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The Windows Server 2012: Group Policy Administration and Troubleshooting 3-day WorkshopPLUS course provides participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively set up, configure, administer, and troubleshoot a Group Policy environment. This workshop contains Level-300 content.
VoraussetzungenThe basic concepts and know-how of the product will not be covered in this course, and it is expected that attendees will possess that knowledge prior to attendance of this course.