LEARN WHEN AND HOW TO USE THIS EARLY STAGE STARTUP VALUATION METHOD.
The RFS method is a useful method for establishing the pre-money valuation of a pre-revenue startup. In this virtual:lab we explain how it works and what inputs you need. Topics in this 21 min video lesson are:
- Overview of valuation methods (DCF)
- Why the valuation of a startup is different
- The Risk Factor Summation Method and the 12 standard risk types
- Necessary inputs and parameters
- Using the tool on the key2investors platform
- Understanding and using the results
Access all the presented material on our platform
Everything that we talk about in the video is also available on our key2investors.com platform and with the purchase of the virtual_lab you'll get full access for 14 days. This allows you to go through everything at your own pace and whenever you have time.
Ask questions in our live Q&A sessions
- We hold live Q&A sessions about once a month. Ask our startup expert Petra Wolkenstein anything you want to know about getting investor-ready! Note: You can schedule your online Q&A session after the purchase.
Full access to the key2investors.com platform included
- Full access for 14 days is included with your purchase of the virtual_lab.
- The webinar is aimed at founders who are first-time raisers whose companies are making revenue (or are close to it).
- The presented fund-raising process is suitable for all industries.