Get rid of them!
Hamstring problems are among the most common muscle injuries in sprint and jump related sports!
Professional clubs are investing a lot amount of money and time into preventing such sprains.
For a long time the S&C world had two answers to that:
1) test and train Nordics and
2) achieve a certain number of sprints per week
Unfortunately this didn’t solve the problem for some players (or even in general)!
This leads to the following questions:
- Why is it, that some players are prone to that kind of injury?
- How can we predict such injuries?
- How can we train it sufficiently?
In this FREE ONLINETALK our expert Johan Lahti will lead you through the actual research on hamstring injuries, diagnostics and training.
He is a leading expert in this field, who combines the knowledge of a scientist and more than 10 years of experience as a S&C coach!
Don’t miss this opportunity, you can even ask questions at the end of this LIVE webinar.
10:00-11:30 AM | Hamstring Injury Prevention - Diagnostics & Training
11:30-12:00 AM | Q&A with Johan Lahti
This is why you should attend this course:
- Learn what good sprint mechanics are
- Dig into objective parameters you can measure to support your exercise selection
- Figure out strategies to analyse running patterns
- Benefit from Joe`s experience, ask questions and connect to other coaches and our network