This module of the Business Angel Institute early stage investing training program covers supporting portfolio companies in the spirit of smart money.
- guided home study which will typically take around 3 days of your time (flexibly at home)
- 2 full days of face-to-face masterclasses
- Instructions for practicing as well as feedback on your results.
- Remote coaching session to clarify any open issues
Specifically, you will learn:
- The many possible roles an active investor can take
- How to approach the whole process of improving a portfolio company
- How to improve their teams
- How to improve their business models
- How to improve their strategies
- How to improve their marketing, sales, and business development
- How to scale structures and processes when companies grow
The program is delivered by experts in all phases from finding targets to exiting investments, including experienced angel investors, representatives of angel organizations, entrepreneurship professors, specialized lawyers and specialized tax advisors.
If you have any questions regarding the training program, please call +43 1 34803381 or email: email@example.com
The training delivers specific best practices as well as underlying principles and a broad spectrum of perspectives. Even experienced angels will significantly expand their horizons and hone their methods, while newcomers gain a thorough understanding of the whole process. Representatives of organizations dealing with early stage investment issues and of the surrounding service industry have also found our training program useful in the past.