This module of the Business Angel Institute training program covers later stage activities that early stage investors also need to understand in order to obtain a high return on their investments.
- guided home study which will typically take around 3 days of your time (flexibly at home)
- 2 full days of face-to-face masterclasses
- Instructions for practicing as well as feedback on your results
- Remote coaching session to clarify any open issues
Specifically, you will learn:
- How portfolio companies should be monitored (even when there is little active involvement)
- How to deal with companies when they raise further capital later on
- How to prepare for an exit early enough
- How to successfully execute an exit
The program is delivered by experts in all phases from finding targets to exiting investments, including experienced angel investors, representatives of angel organizations, entrepreneurship professors, specialized lawyers and specialized tax advisors.
If you have any questions regarding the training program, please call +43 1 34803381 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The training delivers specific best practices as well as underlying principles and a broad spectrum of perspectives. Even experienced angels will significantly expand their horizons and hone their methods, while newcomers gain a thorough understanding of the whole process. Representatives of organizations dealing with early stage investment issues and of the surrounding service industry have also found our training program useful in the past.