This module of the Business Angel Institute early stage investing training program covers supporting portfolio companies in the spirit of smart money.
- guided home study which will typically take around 3 days of your time (flexibly at home)
- 2 full days of face-to-face masterclasses
- Instructions for practicing as well as feedback on your results.
- Remote coaching session to clarify any open issues
Specifically, you will learn:
- The many possible roles an active investor can take
- How to approach the whole process of improving a portfolio company
- How to improve their teams
- How to improve their business models
- How to improve their strategies
- How to improve their marketing, sales, and business development
- How to scale structures and processes when companies grow
The program is delivered by experts in all phases from finding targets to exiting investments, including experienced angel investors, representatives of angel organizations, entrepreneurship professors, specialized lawyers and specialized tax advisors.